Public Records Request

Records Custodian:  Nickol Sell, Fiscal Officer- Email: Public Records Policy: Village of Bentleyville Public Records Policy

Brief History of Bentleyville

The Village of Bentleyville was incorporated in 1929 but was originally part of the Connecticut Western reserve and was the northeast corner of Milan (now Solon) Township. The first settlers in the current day Village included Reverend Adamson Bentley who, in 1831, built a home, started a town and manufacturing center in the area along the Chagrin River and the current day Miles and River roads.