Safety and Streets Committee Minutes
January 12, 2009
Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m.
Present: Chief Pitts, John Bourisseau, Ned Sedlak, Dale Berger, George Skipper and Doug Miller
1. Police and Service hours were reviewed.
- Service Hours running high due to continued snow and bad weather.
2. It is the recommendation of the Safety and Streets Committee to proceed with the purchase of a new police cruiser.
3. Resident Doug Miller raised the following issues:
- Request that residents be notified concerning allowable use of off-road vehicles.
- Chief to check on placing such notification on website and inclusion within next newsletter.
- Request that speed limit on Holbrook Road be lowered to 30 mph.
- Chief to check on procedure for such a change.
Meeting adjourned at 7:26 p.m.
Next Meeting – February 9, 2009 – 7:00 p.m.
All rights reserved. © 1831 - 2017 Village of Bentleyville, Ohio, USA
6253 Chagrin River Road • 440-247-5055 • Fax (440) 247-3755
Bentleyville, OH 44022
Website hosted and developed by Chagrin River Partners
Maintentance by Village Administration